I'm Back.

wildmandmc

Well Folks  Back in late March i suffered a Heart Attack. Had a 95% Blockage in my Right Coronary Artery.  Life Changing Moment for Sure.

Funny Part of it all prior to this Had stress test. passed. After the  Attack i asked Dr. I just passed the Stress Test. Said They only good if you Fail.

Also my HDL/Cdl was good.  So folks Just because your Blood work comes back ok. you Still can be not ok. 

Hey enough of that now. I wake up in the AM an Wow another Day. 

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Good to hear that you made it though! Mind sharing your age with us? Those events can be life-changing and sometimes the change can be good in the long term. A friend of mine suffered a heart attack at age of 38, but made lifestyle changes as doctors recommended and so lived another 50 years. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

just turn 62 in sept. They also Gave me a Stent. on Blood Thinners . Seems i should be carrying a role of paper towels with me. simple cut turns into a mess. i had 2 HA's when i was 30. a week apart from each other. last 30 nothing.Ya just never know. 

My "event" started in about early May with a stress test  then on to the heart hospital for more tests.  They told me I had one 100% blockage, one 97% and one 70%.  No stints, so open heart surgery and a 4th by-pass.  Had my 50th anniversary of my 33rd birthday last month.

K. Wilke

'94 Ford Bounder 32H

WB Marine!

In my family I am the oldest of two full brothers and three half brothers, all by the same mom. Me and the next oldest who was 2 years my junior were very different. He jogged three times a week and didn't smoke at all or drink much at all. I was smoking three packs a day until September of 2010. I also was a big beer drinker. ONe fed the other as if I had a beer I would want a smoke so I quit drinking beer too. THat was seven years ago and I feel great, although I did become much thicker of body since. I ate a 10 oz bag of Starlite mints daily. I was 58 when I quit it all in 2010. The next month in October of 2010 my two years younger brother keeled over dead from a massive heart attack, and two weeks after that my 1st cousin keeled over dead too who was very much overweight. I've been exposed to gun smoke and benzine leaks, asbestos clean ups before we knew to use masks, and handled gun solvents daily. Earlier in my career had to work with Med Lab specimens, bio hazardous material, chemicals, and reagents, of all kinds. Other than back and neck issues which were operated on last year in November I am not diabetic, jhave 120/70 BP and no other systemic disorder other than GERD, which I take a daily protonic for, along with vitamins and two 500mg Naproxin morning and night. I still do a 5 mg Flexeril morning and night to keep the nerve spasms gone.

You can never tell. Even my blood work is good no cholesterol issues either. I am 65 now and amazed at all the friends dropping around me. Lost my best and dearest friend last December a few weeks before we lost our last remaining parent. My first love the year before, and my local RV buddy we went to Alaska with, and his wife has Alzheimer's. Getting old is not for the faint of heart.

WB, Huah!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• 3 months later...

I guess looking back i had just about all of those mention above. except for over weight . The part that gets me.

Va did stress test all good an blood word. all good. The Heart Dr. Said stress test are only good if you fail them. 

No way to really figure it out. Just turning 47 I was diagnosed with Chronic Ideopathic Cardiomyopathy and left bundle branch blockage. No way of knowing if it would progress,progress slowly. or fast. Since then I have added severe atrial fibulation and a sporadic rythem annomaly. Now I have a Pacemaker that has to have a new generator about every 3 years and am on a god dose of the rat poison. Out of all that I have never had a heart attack or evidence of one.  I am adopted, overweight sort of eat like crap but have never ever smoked even one cigarette.  Que sara sara right.  My only real stress any more is when Kirk or Rv tries to explain something in words simple enoungh for me to understand.:D

Oh yea and I have a roof leak,

Archived