East Coast HDT Rally Registration

SuiteSuccess

18 hours ago, Nuke-E said:

Kim normally blocks the rally dates out completely online.  She does a masterful job of shuffling things around to accommodate everyone, but you'll have to talk to her directly.

As you also noted, a number of us reserved our sites last year before we left the rally. You really need to call Kim, tell her you are with the East Coast HDT rally and find out what she has available.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

47 minutes ago, Stickman81 said:

Thanks everyone for the tips on the cabins and campground information!

There is also a hotel not far from Deer Run on Peavine Road.  Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express I believe. But talk to Kim first. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

4 hours ago, wtgeodog said:

Registered this morning.

Apple Cordial will be present.

ShortyO

Now we're talking. 👏

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl, I started registration but stopped when I got to T-Shirts.  There is only one selection option for style and size.  I need to order 2 shirts but different sizes but can't seem to get this done as there is no option for changing the 2nd shirt (that I can see).  Any help?

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

22 minutes ago, RandyA said:

Carl, I started registration but stopped when I got to T-Shirts.  There is only one selection option for style and size.  I need to order 2 shirts but different sizes but can't seem to get this done as there is no option for changing the 2nd shirt (that I can see).  Any help?

I'll refer to Dave Dixon. He is in charge of the website. Others have ordered two styles and sizes so I know it can be done. I'll have him reply on this thread. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

1 hour ago, RandyA said:

Randy,

You should be able to add one to the cart, then go back, change the size and add a second one.  If for some reason it isn't working, add 2 shirts and let me know what sizes you need and I'll get it fixed.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Randy,

As David says above. Choose style, size, number and hit "add to cart". Change style, size, number and hit add. "View cart" should show complete order before you confirm. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:10 PM, SuiteSuccess said:

Now we're talking. 👏

Hi Carl,    P/M sent       Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Second thread inserted here since this thread is more active.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived