East Coast HDT Rally Registration

SuiteSuccess

Registration for the East Coast HDT Rally will open tomorrow mid-day. Go to http://Eastcoasthdtrally.com to register and purchase t-shirts if desired. Note for newcomers please contact http://Deerrunrvresort.com and ask for Kim to reserve a campsite even if not sure at this time about attending the rally.  I can be contacted at ecrcarl@gmail com for questions or comments (not ecr-carl@gmail.com).

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, oldride said:

Are these the dates for 2018???

The dates for 2018 are April 14-21 as Nigel said. The web page (according to our computer guru David Dixon) will automatically post the 2018 introduction and registration site so please don't register until the new information posts. This should occur sometime around mid day. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

David, I can't change the number of people from 1 to 2 nor can I add another reservation to cover that person. I can change the number of people attending but that does not update the total amount. Is that me just being a computer dummy or is something set up wrong?

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Registered - Yea!!! 

No problems making selections on the registration form here [1330 EDT].

My humble findings - The year in the body of the text is incorrect.  Having the specific dates in the registration page would, IMO, be helpful.  But, that's probably just me. 

I am really looking forward to this and excited to learn more about the big trucks and campers. 

Thanks for putting on this event! 

rally_001.PNG.d2a18402bfb07c197319114841a32803.PNG

Jim
Noob entertaining the idea of an HDT and 5'ver.
I like big trucks and I cannot lie...  :)

52 minutes ago, Stickman81 said:

Registered - Yea!!! 

No problems making selections on the registration form here [1330 EDT].

My humble findings - The year in the body of the text is incorrect.  Having the specific dates in the registration page would, IMO, be helpful.  But, that's probably just me. 

I am really looking forward to this and excited to learn more about the big trucks and campers. 

Thanks for putting on this event!

Fixed it!

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Registered now, Including the T-shirts. Do I get a prize for being the first to register with the T-shirt option turned on?

Was also confused and stupid by thinking the $45 was per person, come to find out, Carl is only charging $45 per couple. I guess that  helps David out with Milo ;)

2017 Kenworth T680
2016 Smart Prime

33 minutes ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Registered now, Including the T-shirts. Do I get a prize for being the first to register with the T-shirt option turned on?

Was also confused and stupid by thinking the $45 was per person, come to find out, Carl is only charging $45 per couple. I guess that  helps David out with Milo ;)

David,

The $45 is for ghetto parking. Beverly Hills parking is more of course. Also valet available at a price. I gotta make a living somehow 😜

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

As a noob attending the festivities, when are the better days to attend to take in some of the seminars?  I'm open to the days to attend but am curious as I'd like to meet folks, attend a seminar or three and, see rigs and ask questions.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Jim

28 minutes ago, Stickman81 said:

As a noob attending the festivities, when are the better days to attend to take in some of the seminars?  I'm open to the days to attend but am curious as I'd like to meet folks, attend a seminar or three and, see rigs and ask questions.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Go for the week if you can.  There are usually several seminars a day, with breaks between.  To look thru, ask questions, take pics, take a ride etc.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

16 minutes ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Go for the week if you can.  There are usually several seminars a day, with breaks between.  To look thru, ask questions, take pics, take a ride etc.

Excellent - Thank you!

Jim

48 minutes ago, Stickman81 said:

Most of the seminars are toward the beginning of the week, with pretty full days Sunday and Monday covering most of the stuff that would be of interest to noobs.  The mid-week seminars will be more advanced and/or general RVer interest seminars, and mostly social time (and projects!!) by the time you get to Thursday and Friday.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

2 hours ago, Nuke-E said:

Most of the seminars are toward the beginning of the week, with pretty full days Sunday and Monday covering most of the stuff that would be of interest to noobs.  The mid-week seminars will be more advanced and/or general RVer interest seminars, and mostly social time (and projects!!) by the time you get to Thursday and Friday.

I appreciate this information.  It sounds like I should definitely make Sunday and Monday then.  Thank you!

Jim

6 hours ago, Mntom said:

Stickman, don't be afraid to stroll through the campground at any time. If you see a hood open it is pretty much an open invitation. Ask questions and you will get plenty of info!

Awesome - Thank you.  I will try not to be my normal quiet self.  I think I will be too excited to check out the trucks.  It's a big kid thing I guess.  :)

As we don't have any kind of camper right now, I just made my reservations at a local hotel. 

Jim

Stickman,

The campground also has a few cabins right on the lake within 100 yards of the meetings and the campground. Plus you have a gorgeous view of the lake to wake up to each morning. Don't know the cost but if you give it a try, let Kim know that you are with our group.

2017 Kenworth T680
2016 Smart Prime

Thanks.  I checked the cabins on the RV Park's website and it appeared to me they were already booked.  There seemed to be several campsites already booked too.  I may have been reading it wrong though.

Jim

1 hour ago, Stickman81 said:

Thanks.  I checked the cabins on the RV Park's website and it appeared to me they were already booked.  There seemed to be several campsites already booked too.  I may have been reading it wrong though.

Kim normally blocks the rally dates out completely online.  She does a masterful job of shuffling things around to accommodate everyone, but you'll have to talk to her directly.

Archived