May Give Up On Forest River

masterdrago

We had narrowed it down to 3 5ers, Solitude, Montana, & Cedar Creek Champagne. After spending a lot of time talking with several Forest River dealers around the country I may be giving up the hunt for one of theirs. The reviews of the dealers are simply deplorable even though talk has been nice with sales people. I'm saddened by this because I had put this 5r at the top of my list. The reviews of our local Grand Design and Keystone dealers are phenomenal but nothing they stock compares to the F.R.C.C.C 38EL. at least in that price range. Do any of you folks know of a Forest River dealership that excels in both customer service and care for the buyer?

1st Time RVer 2018 Montana 3791RD, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW

Your location would help us recommend a dealer but if your willing to travel there are also good wholesalers to try to deal with. we had a Cedar Creek and were very happy with it and were treated very well from the factory thru their rally and work being done there. We were looking at the Champagne but ended up going with the New River Stone Legacy, basically a branch extended from the Cedar Creek line. I would look at the Forest River Owners forum for info on both of these lines. Good luck on your choice.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Archived