Jim Gell

Looking for first hand Los Algodones dentist recommendations

Would folks who have used a dentist in Los Algodones offer their recommendations for who to see?   I am guessing I need a crown replaced. 

Thank you in advance.

Jim

Edited by Jim Gell

Jim, I use Drs. Camacho just across the border on the left. 928-271-5110. Been going there for 14 years. In fact I was just there Monday, a week ago. Was recommended 14 years ago by the Escapees Kofa RV Park here in Yuma . I asked the lady who was working at the park for a recommendation and she said she had been going to Dr. Camacho for quite awhile. Always have had excellent service.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:21 PM, Devilishjim said:

011-520861947085 Jerardo castillo office is 011-526585177299 The women say hes good

Jerry is just a short walk from the entrance friend reccomended him DW had crown put on and is quite happy

DW and I had work done in Los Algodones in March of this year by Dr. Jose Esteban Diaz. He is located in the office of Dental Guzman, which is left at first intersection and 3/4 way down the right side of street.  He does general, oral surgery, implants and of course crowns and partials. We are pleased with his work and the price.

Dave

There are lots of good dentists in Los Algodones.   The town has built up a very good reputation among the retirement crowd and peer pressure from other dentists worried about their image would quickly run any bad actors out of town.

Edited by Lou Schneider