SWharton

ATT Service at Livingston

Bought the AT&T data pac on the west side of town and was streaming movies from the upper campground that night. Early July.  I don't know about voice service. Verizon was working up there also.

Thanks, I have the ATT Mobley and was wondering about service. We also have Cricket(ATT MVNO) so sounds like we should be OK.

Thanks

Sorry - that was all pre Harvey,  Although, we have friends that we were in Conroe, that didn't have Harvey related problems 

Here's my brief AT&T experience in Livingston for what it's worth.  Last May while staying at Escapees, I switched from Verizon to AT&T due to the speed reduction on Verizon's JetPack.  The manager of the AT&T store across from Walmart did state that the Escapees area was not the best area in Livingston for AT&T service.  I can confirm he was correct concerning the AT&T MIFI.  Could make telephone calls okay but the internet via AT&T's WIFI device was very, very slow and difficult to maintain a connection.  I dropped them in less than a month for another primary reason with the connection being secondary.  Went back to Verizon's Unlimited Plan.  I solved my speed reduction by purchasing new iPads with WIFI and Celluar connections.  The Cellular connection is not automatically reduced after reaching a predefined limit.  In Las Vegas now, and still happy with our decision.

Don't know where you got good AT&T service at RE, but in the residential area and main office area AT&T service is marginal at best. Search the forum for previous discussions on the topic.