Tipping

Onthego

4 hours ago, FL-JOE said:

Kirk, there are different levels of cheating. 

That is like saying there are different levels of adultery or different levels of lying. Would your wife agree with that? Would the prosecuting attorney have been willing to look the other way if you only lied "a little" when you wrote your report to put people in jail?
I don't care how you justify it, cheating is cheating. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Big5er said:

That is like saying there are different levels of adultery or different levels of lying. Would your wife agree with that? Would the prosecuting attorney have been willing to look the other way if you only lied "a little" when you wrote your report to put people in jail?

While what you say is true in the simplest form , I have to ask why the punishments are rarely the same for different cheats ?

According to the courts when handing out sentences , there are different 'levels' of the same wrongdoing . 

But , this might just be a case of semantics , so ???

Goes around , comes around .

Pete you are so right...why will some women stay with a cheater and others won't? Although the easiest solution is don't be a cheater and then you don't have to try and justify to what degree you cheated.

2014 smart Fortwo

6 hours ago, Big5er said:

Not sure how you came up with a comparison of what I posted about 2 buddies and how they reported earned income to speculation on not being truthful on police reports.  In addition how do you start comparing adultery issues with what has been discussed in this thread about tipping and tax reporting?  I'm familiar with your rants and personal attacks so let er rip big guy, they are always fun to read.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

51 minutes ago, FL-JOE said:

Not sure how you came up with a comparison of what I posted about 2 buddies and how they reported earned income to speculation on not being truthful on police reports.  In addition how do you start comparing adultery issues with what has been discussed in this thread about tipping and tax reporting?  I'm familiar with your rants and personal attacks so let er rip big guy, they are always fun to read.

Aww Joe, back to the insults and name calling. Why is it that you are totally incapable of a conversation with someone that calls you out on your BS?  Kirk was right, "Ethics are what you do when nobody will know. ". And your response to that was to declare there are different levels of cheating...what a joke.

I'm sure you will call me another name, since it is all you seem capable of. I seem to remember the last time, the moderators had to tell you to hush. Your lack of ethics and your childish name calling are another reason I think maybe it's time I just put you on "ignore". 

2014 smart Fortwo

• Kirk W locked this topic

Archived