Bonk

SuiteSuccess

I have been using this site for forum posting, now can't get a photo to upload when I select.  Anyone else with problems or solutions?

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=1

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Don't know what the site is doing.  Never even started new topic especially not "Bonk" (whatever that's supposed to be).  Sorry.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl,
If you are having trouble with pictures, you might be interested in the write-up I posted a while back for hosing pictures on your own domain: http://rvnerds.com/2017/07/14/hosting-pictures-domain-dreamhost/

Glad to help if you have any trouble. (and glad "Bonk' didn't have anything to do with you cutting down trees again!)

David

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Thanks guys but I'm not having trouble with pictures.  I was going to ask a question about Binkley Hitch head.  I hit "start new topic", typed a "B" in the title and the site took over and posted "Bonk" and added the first post I made from a previous thread without me ever touching another key!😳  I definitely did not hit post or submit.  Strange.  Must be the Russians.  So please disregard this thread.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

I like it when random shirt happens and the photos are hosed.  Leave the name and someone will make something up to go with it.  🙊🙉🙈

1 hour ago, Nuke-E said:

Carl,
If you are having trouble with pictures, you might be interested in the write-up I posted a while back for hosing pictures on your own domain: http://rvnerds.com/2017/07/14/hosting-pictures-domain-dreamhost/

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sculptor said:

I like it when random shirt happens and the photos are hosed.  Leave the name and someone will make something up to go with it.  🙊🙉🙈

You got me!  There are far simpler, free opportunities to screw things up.  Most in this crowd need no tutorial for that!

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

And I thought it was a thread about Batman and Robin in an epic fight with say, The Riddler or The Penguin. Shucks.

Holy typographic error....

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

9 hours ago, beyerjf said:

And I thought it was a thread about Batman and Robin in an epic fight with say, The Riddler or The Penguin. Shucks.

Holy typographic error....

😄😄

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

44 minutes ago, Dutch_12078 said:

I suspect what posted was text that was "stuck" in the post editor when you opened it for the new topic.

Dutch,

Possibly but I haven't even thought of the word "Bonk" since, as Jeff says, the Adam West Batman days in the 60's (damn I'm getting old).  Auto spell must have taken over.  Also took another post on picture posting and inserted it.  Interesting glitch.  Has to be the Russians, lol.  Wonder if I should write a book?😜

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Just now, SuiteSuccess said:

Dutch,

Possibly but I haven't even thought of the word "Bonk" since, as Jeff says, the Adam West Batman days in the 60's (damn I'm getting old).  Auto spell must have taken over.  Also took another post on picture posting and inserted it.  Interesting glitch.  Has to be the Russians, lol.  Wonder if I should write a book?😜

Automatic spelling correction? ;)

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

On 9/20/2017 at 8:29 AM, SuiteSuccess said:

Dutch,

On 9/20/2017 at 7:30 AM, SuiteSuccess said:

😄😄

Is this the emoji we're suppose to be seeing : %F0%9F%98%9C-Face-With-Stuck-Out-Tongue-

Goes around , comes around .

Archived