National Rally Flea Market

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I was looking over the information on the national rally and I see there will be a flea market. What kind of flea's would one see at this flea market ? Curious minds need to know.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Be interesting to see what the Georgia folks are selling 😜.  Might get some cheap Snap-On tools if he leaves his boxes unlocked 😆.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Be interesting to see what the Georgia folks are selling 😜.  Might get some cheap Snap-On tools if he leaves his boxes unlocked 😆.

Not a chance on them being unlocked 😛

When they are open and being used, you know the security they have. 😁

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

39 minutes ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Not a chance on them being unlocked 😛

When they are open and being used, you know the security they have. 😁

That's why I was gonna send Al in first to scope things out 😆

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

4 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Might get some cheap Snap-On tools if he leaves his boxes unlocked 😆.

Carl I think I see a spelling error in your post. You spelled spelled "steal" with a "get". :ph34r:

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

typical LOE response...where Snap-On is concerned, it's shoot first.....and second, and third, and 32nd,,,

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

1 hour ago, Big5er said:

Carl I think I see a spelling error in your post. You spelled spelled "steal" with a "get". :ph34r:

Phil,

Was using politician talk 😜

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

6 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Put BORROW in the sentence and you might get lucky..... just "Forget" to return them until the ECR....

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

7 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

That's why I was gonna send Al in first to scope things out 😆

Let me know when you need assistance,Carl. Since he can't seem to distinguish me from a fence post (musta been a really fat post!) I should be able to blend in and not be noticed. Course then again I am not so sure about the "used strap on" tools.....

VisitedStatesMap.gif

6 hours ago, Big5er said:

Howdy Phil,

I thought that the word "tote" rather then expropriate ( the pc way of saying steal ) was the correct southern vernacular. :huh:

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:08 AM, wtgeodog said:

I have a front tire & wheel for a smart  451 that I will bring and a full set of yellow body panels.

I will also be trying to sell a TrailerSaver hitch (non airride)

ShortyO

Hi Everyone,

I see that Shorty has some fleas up for sale. I think it is always nice to see what fleas or parts or products one might see at a flea market. That way if you are making plans to go to the nationals and you need to find a good deal it could be there for you. The flea market could save a big hassle on shipping. It would be nice to make plans knowing what you might see is for sale.

Here is another idea. Maybe list some of the things you need. You never know who has some parts that could help you with.

Please keep listing what you have for sale,
Al

16 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

No, no, no, Tom, you use strap-on toys, we are talking about Snap-on TOOLS. Don't forget I had both eyes fixed and keep almost as close an eye on my tools as you do your strap-ons.

Never have known someone that like used ones though. 😨

But, but, but, I'm not the one that wanted them. I was just offering assistance...........:ph34r:

VisitedStatesMap.gif

On 9/10/2017 at 9:30 AM, alan0043 said:

Hi Everyone,

I see that Shorty has some fleas up for sale. I think it is always nice to see what fleas or parts or products one might see at a flea market. That way if you are making plans to go to the nationals and you need to find a good deal it could be there for you. The flea market could save a big hassle on shipping. It would be nice to make plans knowing what you might see is for sale.

Here is another idea. Maybe list some of the things you need. You never know who has some parts that could help you with.

Please keep listing what you have for sale,
Al

Great idea Al to list what you might be looking for.  I don't want to bring a lot of stuff to try to sell then haul it back.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to bring this thread back up to the top because the nationals are coming up quickly. There might be some more fleas for sale and there might be someone looking for a flea or too.

Al

Kansas and Flea Markets........

Remember I was born and raised for my first 27 years in Kansas. I will tell any of you looking for flea markets the area around my home town of Pittsburg Kansas (no there is not an H on this Pittsburg) has many to offer. Also Joplin Missouri has an incredible amount of them that are really good. My mom and my wife love to go to them when we go home for Christmas and summer visits. Many hunting seasons will be in full swing while you are there, Kansas has excellent upland game hunting. The fishing around where you are is pretty good also. Many public lakes and a lot of farmers who would be more than willing to let you fish their farm ponds, if you are an outdoors enthusiasts. If you head over toward Joplin take a look at this truck stop https://joplin44.com/ and if you are going in that direction head on over to Branson Missouri and go to Silver Dollar City. Branson is a great place to visit, however 76 highway might be difficult to navigate with a Volvo 780 pulling a 5'er.

Later,

Cory O

I'll have a Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS hard wired with remote for sale.

http://www.progressiveindustries.net/ems-hw50c

Also a 5cu ft upright freezer.  It fits in the basement of a Carrilite and DRV.  Has run on a Harbor Freight inverter for 4 years with no issue.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

I also have a set of electric dump valves, it's the Drain master valves with two remote dump switches.

Complete with the adapter for gray line if it's 1.5 inches.

S2VT Pro-Series 'Ultimate' Kit for 2 valves,1 Double Switch Panel and 2 Single Switches

http://drainmaster.com/rv/products/full-view/100376

GCTaaehl.jpg

I have a brake controler removed from my truck when I changed to air brakes, a CB Radio, Truck mount satellite RADIO antenna with long cable, multi disc cd changer and if I get my tool box filled maybe some various sockets, wrenches and other stuff. 

Is there a special day for the market or will the items just be placed on a table? 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived