Posting defective today

RV_

Admins,

This morning I was trying to post an urgent warning for all to check their Equifax accounts as half the US accounts have been broached giving them everything from names and social security number to passwords and credit card information.

I hit the button to submit the post, then after about a long minute this pops up on the screen:

"

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: GcJLoSC77O_yZTGrLAclAvPe4zVDyTs6DBVu7_IgEIQ_wkEQ6D9aHQ==

Then when I went back I found one or more duplicates or none, it varied. I edited the ones that are duplicates titling them Duplicate, ZAdmins please remove. I'd hate for you folks to come back Monday with a thousand duplicates from over the weekend.

I am reporting this post to be sure they see it.

Then I am emailing a few I have emails for.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

It did the same the first time I tried to report my post to get it to the admins before the weekend.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived