Bettinas

Want to BUY a Jeep Wrangler

Wanting to purchase a Wrangler Unlimited or LJ that is ready to be towed with base plate, tow bar, brake system and lights all done. 

I've seen them pop up on Craigslist where their sellers just "throw them in." And I had no idea what the value was and shoulda acted  

Hoping someone on here might know someone who knows someone who is looking to sell one in great, used condition :-)

thank you!

Ones that are set up and ready to tow are extremely hard to find and are expensive. If you see one better jump on it quick or it will be gone. We gave up and started looking for its little brother, the Liberty and found one with all the tow set up, four wheel drive and in great shape for a fraction of the cost of the Wrangler and have loved it.

Pirate4x4.com. Bottom of the forum page, vehicles for sale. Almost always 1 or 2 on there. Unlimiteds were rare, & Jeeps are always popular, so the price follows. The Patriot is a great toad, as is the Suzuki Grand Vitera/Chevy Tracker.

I have a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited sitting in a enclosed storage unit that we pulled for 4 years and I almost put it up for sale the last time we were in Oregon. But I got thinking about how much money I had wrapped up in it and what I'd loose that I just couldn't pull the trigger. I bet there are a lot of hem sitting out here like mine that people own and feel the same way.

Good luck with your search, they are a great toad. 

I have 2013 jeep wrangler with 11000 miles. Looks new(silver) with blue ox base plate and is wired. My wife had a stroke and it looks like  RVing is on hold for awhile.Chrysler dealers in 100 mile radius keep trying to get me sell it to them. A couple days ago one offered 28,265.40. I think thats high. But it is rigged to pull and if I can get 27,000. for it  I think I'd let it go  Thanks Pat     1- 409- 698- 2628

4 hours ago, Wilkie03 said:

Still for sale?  Photos?  Interested in Montgomery, TX for a couple more weeks. 

This topic is over 2 years old.  It is unlikely to still be available.