Does anyone know if this company did MDT conversions ?

Grassy

Interesting.

The truck I am chasing was sold to  Barloworld Truck Center INC out of Springdale, Arkansas . They did not do the conversion and they gave me a dealer's name they sold it to that just doesn't make sense.

They also do not do conversions.

The truck was initially purchased from Beaudry RV , Arizona.  It was purchased and imported to British Columbia.

I gather that Lazy days bought the remnants of Baudry. Next stop is to e-mail them..

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

. Beagle co-pilots - Faffy and Lulu

9 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

There are still several out there.

What other companies convert the Freightliners but not sell directly to the Public....and were they around at the turn of century ? I haven't had any luck finding them ..  I have found a one that sells direct that was around that time ..  2l custom trucks ..

This is what it originally looked like...

i-QRNNtwp-XL.jpg

Thanks 

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

You reference Freightliner FL 60 Sport Chassis, Have tied calling Sports Chassis, Clinton OK

This link will get you to the contact Info.  Select History on the left side of the page and you see will your truck.

http://sportchassis.com/company/contact-us.html

Clay 2015 FL M2 106 Sports Chassis

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

That is why I started this quest. It was sold to me as a SC and I went to join the SC association.

I talked to SC and they don't think it is...but SC was owned by Freightliner for a period of time  so who knows.

I did contact Lazy Days and the dealership they "thought" they sold it to... I know they didn't but I thought I would try.  No responses yet.

The problem is that Barloworld Truck Center has no idea where it went when they sold it...

So I have no idea what company modded it..  and it is looking like no one else does...

In the long run it is irrelevant because all parts are available.. but I spent most of my working life as a trouble shooter and I am curious.. 

My money is on "Freightliner Specialty Vehicles, Inc. " but having trouble confirming / disproving that..

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

On 9/7/2017 at 6:05 PM, Grassy said:

I have found a one that sells direct that was around that time ..  2l custom trucks ..

It's not a 2L bed. That is a decent looking bed, his are rather boxy and square. I don't think it is a Herrin bed either.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Archived