Grassy

Does anyone know if this company did MDT conversions ?

If anyone knows, this forum participants will :)

Looking for some info. Did Barloworld Truck Center INC out of Springdale Arkansas do MDT RV hauler conversions @ 2000 ?

Thanks, Ian.

Interesting.

The truck I am chasing was sold to  Barloworld Truck Center INC out of Springdale, Arkansas . They did not do the conversion and they gave me a dealer's name they sold it to that just doesn't make sense.

They also do not do conversions.

The truck was initially purchased from Beaudry RV , Arizona.  It was purchased and imported to British Columbia.

I gather that Lazy days bought the remnants of Baudry. Next stop is to e-mail them..

9 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

There are still several out there.

What other companies convert the Freightliners but not sell directly to the Public....and were they around at the turn of century ? I haven't had any luck finding them ..  I have found a one that sells direct that was around that time ..  2l custom trucks ..

This is what it originally looked like...

i-QRNNtwp-XL.jpg

Thanks 

That is why I started this quest. It was sold to me as a SC and I went to join the SC association.

I talked to SC and they don't think it is...but SC was owned by Freightliner for a period of time  so who knows.

I did contact Lazy Days and the dealership they "thought" they sold it to... I know they didn't but I thought I would try.  No responses yet.

The problem is that Barloworld Truck Center has no idea where it went when they sold it...

So I have no idea what company modded it..  and it is looking like no one else does...

In the long run it is irrelevant because all parts are available.. but I spent most of my working life as a trouble shooter and I am curious.. 

My money is on "Freightliner Specialty Vehicles, Inc. " but having trouble confirming / disproving that..

Edited by Grassy

On 9/7/2017 at 6:05 PM, Grassy said:

I have found a one that sells direct that was around that time ..  2l custom trucks ..

It's not a 2L bed. That is a decent looking bed, his are rather boxy and square. I don't think it is a Herrin bed either.