Pet limit Broward County Fl

MilesAndSmiles

We will be traveling with three dogs and one fully indoor cat in Florida for three weeks that will include Christmas and New Years. We just made a reservation at Broward County Park near Ft. Lauderdale, but their online registration says two pets maximum (not just two dogs maximum). Does anyone know how strict they are with this rule?

Follow up question: Do most RV campgrounds in Florida limit pets to two? If so, we're in trouble!

2004 Fleetwood Southwind 37A

Retired and loving it!

www.milesandsmiles.us

event.png

I have seen enough campgrounds that limit to 2 pets. Pets generally mean dogs, not cats or birds. Some campgrounds limit by number and breed, some weight. I think it must be a liability issue. I have only encountered one campground that  said absolutely no pets of any kind. Some require valid rabies certificate. We travel with 2 cats and never had a problem except for the one that took no pets at all.

We have 2 indoor cats and a mutt living fulltime with us as we fulltime.  We have never declared the cats except when at the border when they were in the truck, and at a Texas immigration checkpoint when the cats were in the RV.  

At the Texas checkpoint, the officer asked if we had anything living-breathing- or warm blooded in our RV..... Palm to the forehead moment..... Unless its really hot or cold they ride in the RV.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Archived