2017 Grand Design Momentum 395 TH

chief916

Can anybody tell me the best place to stow the shoreline on this rig???  No one has mentioned this in all the you tube flicks or any of the threads on this site.  We are thinking of buying this coach but I believe this is a company over site.  Wife says this is not a problem but I told her when she starts touting the shoreline from pedestal side to the street side cubby this will get old.... really quick...for her.

Chief916 (must be from Sac?  We are, also) I have the Momentum 376TH and there's room up on top of the gas tank that two 50 amp power cords just fit in there.  The 395TH has a much larger gas tank but maybe has similar room at the top......3"-4"?

2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, dually, longbed

We have a smaller Reflection, but I coil our 50 amp cable up in the street side of the basement - right next to where it connects. You also might get some good responses over on the Grand Design Owners' Forum. They're a bunch of good folks over there (myself excluded...).

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

Archived