Stanislaus River California

Cozette

Yes, the entire San Joaquin valley is very hot in the summer.  Triple digit temps are the norm.  People are often surprised that this part of California can be as hot (even hotter) than Ariz.  It is beautiful area.  Lots to see and do and not far from Coulterville, Yosemite and other intersting places.

Here is the current temps at Knights Ferry, where the covered bridge is at.......   https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/knights-ferry-ca/95361/daily-weather-forecast/2167078

2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, dually, longbed

A rare year would be when it doesn't reach triple digit temps.  I grew up with it and left Sacramento at 62 yrs. old.  Never thought much about it.  I've been in San Diego for four years......no anything above 90F feels very, very hot.  It's all relevant but we do adjust and acclimate after two or three weeks.

2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, dually, longbed

I live about 23 miles from Knights Ferry and starting tomorrow we are suppose to be in triple digit temps for a week .  I'm thinking of going to the beach.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Archived