Rv haulers

Hello everyone.  I currently live in a 38' 5th wheel which is parked at an rv park in Texas.  That being said, my 5th wheel hitch is not installed in my truck.  My question is,  my son and his wife bought their 5th wheel 36' yesterday, it has to moved from that park to this one I'm in this weekend.  I can't afford to pay someone $450.00 to haul it the distance from one spot to another.  I do not have anyone in my family who can haul it.  Is there any advice on who would do this at a better price?  I need it hauled from Vidor, Tx to Wallisville, Tx.  Mileage is about 58 miles.

Thanks for the advice.  They bought from an individual.  We have already asked our park if they know anybody with no luck there.  Everyone that is here either have a bumper pull or rent an rv from our landlord that is already setup and been been here for a while.

Thanks for the advice.  They bought from an individual.  We have already asked our park if they know anybody with no luck there.  Everyone that is here either have a bumper pull or rent an rv from our landlord that is already setup and been been here for a while.

Thanks for the advice.  Thanks rpsinc we did find someone on Craigslist that is going to haul it for us.

Velos I tried that link but it didn't work.  Thanks for trying to help.

Thanks to everybody for the suggestions and advice.

Thanks again everybody for the links, suggestions and advice concerning my problem.  We found someone to haul it home for under $200.  It is at home ready for my son to move in.  Also found someone to mount my 5th wheel hitch in my truck. 😊

Archived