paper plate pop up?

shooter51

OK, for the truly anal retentive among us, it's 18 inches O/C, to the left of the left most burner, against the fridge wall, outside the range hood, 26 inches above the burners. it's PLASTIC and not melted or smoke stained. Seemed like pretty acceptable placement, to me.

Shooter 

If it turns $$$$$$$ dollars into smoke and noise, I'm there.

15 minutes ago, shooter51 said:

OK, for the truly anal retentive among us, it's 18 inches O/C, to the left of the left most burner, against the fridge wall, outside the range hood, 26 inches above the burners. it's PLASTIC and not melted or smoke stained. Seemed like pretty acceptable placement, to me.

Shooter 

Me , too . 

Not that you need any help , but , I was looking out for your well being . ;) 

Goes around , comes around .

me again, WOW I sandsys says but its only 9 inchs . And yarome mentions braver then me.  WOW Ho my golly, what should I do, my my the sky is falling.

Did anyone go to unline and enter # and look at all the other sizes? Or just easier to comment.

I am still trying to help the OP.  Did any of you check out office supply on metal in/out baskets, or wander thru lowes/homedepot and see what they have to help the OP. 

simple yes /No

Now I remember why I don't post much, the anal retentive PC police are strongly entrenched 

P.s. sandsys I used to follow you on your model railroad info that you put out in the past.  Times have changed.

2 hours ago, staffnon said:

P.s. sandsys I used to follow you on your model railroad info that you put out in the past.  Times have changed.

And we and our hobbies change with those times. I'm sorry I offended you; I try not to do that but human means not perfect.

Linda Sand

Btw, Dave is still active in the model railroad hobby both in person and online. But, he doesn't post to my blog.

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

In my best Billy Bob Thornton voice: All right then...

1) When ever I start to reply to an interesting thread, I Re read the thread, from OP to latest, just to get, and/or remain, current in the thread.

2) I ask myself, before I hit "enter", "is what I'm about to post going to be helpful, or just self serving prattle on my part?. (typing without brain engaged)

3) Would a moderator please lock this thread, and put it out of my misery. Really sorry I bothered you folks.

Thanks very much, Shooter.

If it turns $$$$$$$ dollars into smoke and noise, I'm there.

One more to throw in while one is re-reading their intended reply...

4. What am I trying to accomplish and how will my wording be perceived? Ie., calling those that may genuinely be attempting to be helpful "anal retentive", "PC police" (although I have NO idea how political correctness plays in this particular thread ;)), etc.

Posting a question to an open discussion group (forum) is "going" to generate.. wait for it... "discussion". :lol:

Meaning... take what is applicable to your particular situation to heart and leave the rest on the table without all the negative commentary.

Archived