touch up paint

arboldt

Can someone recommend a place to get touch up paint for my motor home?

2004 Newmar Mountain Aire 37', 'steel blue' theme. (Colors are Sherwin/Williams 54190 Mojave Beige, 56698 Deep Blue, 51424 Sapphire Blue, and 52950 Crescent Silver).

I've tried Newmar but they don't sell or ship touch up paint. I've gotten some from paintscratch.com, but they can't do one of the main colors (56698 Deep Blue). I've contacted APS Tower paint in Appleton WI but they haven't responded. I've searched the forums here on Escapees and iRV2.

We've been FT for a year now, and I scraped one rear corner getting out of a gas station. Although our domicile is in southwest Michigan, we're visiting family in SE Minnesota for another 6 weeks, and recently joined Escapees.

I just don't know who / where to contact anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2004 Newmar Mountain Aire 37'. FT since August 2016

Your local automotive paint supply house can mix up the paint for you in a can. They can also furnish a two part catalyzed clear in a can as well. Some of them will also do a small touch up brush but will have a minimum quantity that they will mix which is WAY more than a small tube.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Archived