Excited about new RV Nomad Movie

rvrev2

I'm very excited about the new RV Nomads movie/documentary full-length feature that will be coming out in the Fall of 2018.  I just heard the news about this film, and can't wait.  Many of the You Tubers that I follow are part of the cast of this film including:

AND, Escapees and Xcapers are partners in this endeavor.  Check it out at http://openroadrvnomads.com

Has anyone else heard about this?

2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG, Onan Generator, HWH Levelling, RVFlexArmor roof

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, SRW, 8.1L

B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch

Me and Mama and the fur-kid:
Prince - chihuahua-pug mix

I've heard of it. I have seen the news on the Xscapers facebook page as well as Less Junk, More Journey's FB page and channel.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

• 2 weeks later...

I checked out their website, but I didn't see where this film will be released.

2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG, Onan Generator, HWH Levelling, RVFlexArmor roof

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, SRW, 8.1L

B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch

Me and Mama and the fur-kid:
Prince - chihuahua-pug mix

They are starting to film next year. I just met up with Nathan and Marissa of Less Junk, More Journey who told me a little about it. It started out with 4-5 couples/families that they were going to film. It has now apparently increased to 10 which I think dimishes the ability to really focus on a few individual stories.

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

On 8/11/2017 at 1:14 PM, Kirk Wood said:

Where will it be showing? On TV, movie theaters, cable net, of.................... ?

It says it will be released through multiple streaming platforms, which means Vudu, Hudu, Netflix, Amazon, etc....all or none of the above...Or even broken up into pieces an put on You Tube....whoever they can sell it to. We will be lucky to ever hear of it again. But it could be entertaining if we do hear of it again.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

Archived