Mr. Camper

Seasonal Camping

Glad this park got added to public sites after reading about their experiences there.  We have been to a couple parks where management pretty much "lets things rip" and anything goes.  You can get by if you are only there for a day or two but if you are there long term it would be a nightmare.

3 hours ago, Al F said:

The RV Park is there in the list this morning.  I didn't try to add a review, since I never visited the park.  I only added the park to see if I could add it when the OP couldn't.

Sorry, I confused you with the OP. Thanks for trying to help him out. But, by creating the park without an associated review, it would have stayed in the "pending approval" queue without anyone being aware it was there. Just an artifact of our software. 

6 hours ago, docj said:

Sorry, I confused you with the OP. Thanks for trying to help him out. But, by creating the park without an associated review, it would have stayed in the "pending approval" queue without anyone being aware it was there. Just an artifact of our software. 

Tks for the explanation.  Makes sense it stays in a pending approval status w/o a review.