Seasonal Camping

Mr. Camper

Glad this park got added to public sites after reading about their experiences there.  We have been to a couple parks where management pretty much "lets things rip" and anything goes.  You can get by if you are only there for a day or two but if you are there long term it would be a nightmare.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

3 hours ago, Al F said:

The RV Park is there in the list this morning.  I didn't try to add a review, since I never visited the park.  I only added the park to see if I could add it when the OP couldn't.

Sorry, I confused you with the OP. Thanks for trying to help him out. But, by creating the park without an associated review, it would have stayed in the "pending approval" queue without anyone being aware it was there. Just an artifact of our software. 

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

6 hours ago, docj said:

Sorry, I confused you with the OP. Thanks for trying to help him out. But, by creating the park without an associated review, it would have stayed in the "pending approval" queue without anyone being aware it was there. Just an artifact of our software. 

Tks for the explanation.  Makes sense it stays in a pending approval status w/o a review.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

Archived