jamesstapleton

Tow Car Toad 2005 Honda Civic Coupe DX 5 speed manual

UPDATED -

$4,999

130,000 miles are on it - of which at least 40,000 where with the engine off - being towed behind the RV.  New clutch.

5 Speed manual transmission. All original, no modifications - other than the towing set up (Roadmaster) . Clean Car-Fax ready for you.

Exterior color - silver. Interior - black cloth. Air Conditioning, AM/FM CD,  etc.

Adult owned - non smoking, no pets, no accidents, no issues - ready to be your tow car - tow it flat. and you'll hardly notice it behind you.  

Please call me at 425-214-4079, or JR Reynolds 541-840-6793 to review and request additional pictures. Located in Creswell Oregon - near Eugene.

From JR: I bought my Honda Coupe from the original owner when I began RVing full-time 8 years ago. Because of its light towing weight, strong engine, and a standard 5 speed tranny it quickly earned the name "Zippy" It is quick! It has served me faithfully and reliably all these years. Now I need more room in my tow car so I must part with my faithful servant. 
Hondas are known for their long life and this 2005 Honda Civic has a lot of life left. The great thing about this car is the low cost and great gas mileage. 38 mpg hwy, 32 City. You'll love the money you save when using this car for travel, commuting or running errands. It's clean inside & out, no accidents and lots of miles left on the tires. 130,000miles with approximately 40,000 put on as a tow car. 

The Honda 5 speed standard is one of few remaining cars that you can tow behind an RV. (4 wheels down) 

Please call JR Reynolds 541-840-6793 to review and request pictures. Located in Creswell Oregon - near Eugene.

$4,999.

05 honda civic (2).JPG

Edited by jamesstapleton
Spelling and adding picture

Available again. After I posted this in August 2017 the owner decided to take it off the market.  Now - it's available for sale.

Price $5,000.  Located near Eugene, Oregon.  New clutch.  It now has 130,000 miles on it.

Call me at 425-214-4079 to review.