DanBree

*SOLD* HDT 2010 Freightliner Cascadia

2010 Freightliner Cascadia with a 10 speed UltraShift (2 pedals, no clutch) with around 520,000 miles. My wife and I bought this truck from Heavymetal, with 512k miles on it, in November 2016 expecting to add a bed and upgrade our trailer to a 5th wheel trailer. We took the truck to the HDT ECR this past April with our current trailer and loved the room and power.  However, we have decided we wanted go to the single unit route instead of a truck/trailer combo, so we are looking at buying a used Showhauler or Haulmark type RV.  In order to do that, we have to sell our current truck and trailer.

The following are the specs on this truck, which is titled & registered as an RV in Minnesota...

DD 15 engine, 455hp, with electric engine block heater and 3 stage Jake brake, engine tuned & valve lashes adjusted on 8/22/2017

10 speed UltraShift (Eaton Fuller) transmission

2.64 rear diffs

Twin 100 gallon fuel tanks

Cruise control

Power windows & door locks

Power & heated mirrors

Thermo King Tri-Pac APU with a twin cylinder Yanmar diesel engine that operates a separate sleeper A/C, alternator feeding a 1500 watt inverter, and a diesel fired cab heater. Plus it circulates warm coolant through the main engine so it's ready to start on a cold mornings.

Shore power, 110V & 12V plugs, and dedicated A/C & Heater controls in the sleeper

Updated 30k Comfort ride hitch and 16k 2” receiver on removable bolt-on platform which fits between the frame rails

Jackalopee wiring box

2016 Cooper Road Masters drive tires

2016 Bridgestone steer tires

2016 Legacy Silver air ride seats

Centramatics for front wheels (installed on 8/22/2017)

3-axle alignment done in 2017

Crossfire tire air pressure balancers on both rear axles added in 2017

New Front axle and Cab Shocks

Removable, and adjustable, 4” driver's floor footrest and throttle & brake pedal extensions for shorter drivers

Electric brake controller

AM/FM/CD player, CB, & Sirius satellite radio dock

Additional 12V power plugs for dash cam, TPMS, phone chargers, etc.

The truck has Amsoil synthetic oil in the engine and transmission. New oil and fuel filters done this year.

I have all the maintenance records and receipts from Heavymetal plus the work I've done since I bought it.

This is a really nice truck with no rattles or squeaks inside the cab.  The truck is white with gray and tan interior.

Edited by DanBree

Nice looking truck.  Did you add the accessories yourself?  Off topic a bit but I am looking for the receiver hitch you have.  where did you get yours?  I'm trying to avoid hundreds in shipping costs, I hope to pass by a dealer on our travels.

1 hour ago, Sculptor said:

Nice looking truck.  Did you add the accessories yourself?  Off topic a bit but I am looking for the receiver hitch you have.  where did you get yours?  I'm trying to avoid hundreds in shipping costs, I hope to pass by a dealer on our travels.

Thanks!  Since I've had the truck, I've added the Crossfires, front axle & cab shocks, satellite radio dock, and additional 12V power outlets myself.  The removable pedal extensions were professionally installed.  The update to the ComfortRide hitch was done by the folks at ComfortRide.  The receiver hitch was installed by a local truck body shop here in Minnesota (Crysteel), and it is welded to the same removable platform that the ComfortRide hitch is bolted to.  They did a great job and have lots of options in that regard.  The ComfortRide hitch, Jackalopee and brake controller were installed by Heavymetal when I bought the truck.

4 minutes ago, Exile said:

Where is the truck located?

The truck is up here in Rosemount, Minnesota. A town south of the Twin Cities.

Edited by DanBree

Had the engine tuned-up today which included adjusting the valve lashes.  While they were doing that, I had them replace the fuel injector wiring harness replaced as it had a small oil leak, and replaced the turbo oil return drain tube  as it was leaking.  I also had them install the Centramatics onto the front wheels.  I updated the original description showing the Centramatics as being installed and the valve lashes being adjusted.

I am interested and have the $$.

Very important question. Are you smokers? Does the cab smell of smoker use from previous owners?

Thank you,

Lee   

leeines@aol.com, 520 730 3402

On 9/24/2017 at 10:14 AM, Ines9394 said:

I am interested and have the $$.

Very important question. Are you smokers? Does the cab smell of smoker use from previous owners?

Thank you,

Lee   

leeines@aol.com, 520 730 3402

My wife and I are non-smokers.  We bought our truck from Heavymetal, who did a treatment to eliminate the smoker smell when he bought the truck and did his conversion, including replacing the seats and mattress with new ones.  As far as smelling like stale smoker, no, the cab & sleeper doesn't smell like stale smoker.  We try to keep the truck's smells as neutral as we can due to my allergies.

Edited by DanBree

We will be at the upcoming HDT National Rally in Hutchinson with both our truck and trailer.  If you are interested in a test drive or ride along, please PM me and we can setup a time.