Denver Co.

cornwellkkidd

2 minutes ago, Kirk Wood said:

If you won't be there between the 18th & 25th of September, then you should check out the facilities at Cherry Creek SP, just to the south of Denver.  

I was trying to remember the name of this park.  My sister lives in Parker, CO and goes there regularly.  I have been by as well.  It is a nice little park.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

We have stayed at Cherry Creek a few times. Just be aware that on two occasions we experienced pretty aggressive enforcement of their 2 vehicle policy. Motorhome and toad was 2 vehicles and the toad had to pay day fees. Where as tow vehicle and tt/5th wheel were one vehicle and the tow vehicle could come and go. We debated the situation with rangers. And lost! BTW the volunteers were great. They sided with us but to no avail.

It may have changed but!!! Just be aware.

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the Fairgrounds Campgrounds. I was there for a few months several years ago and was very happy. There is no sewer hook ups. but there is a dump station . Bath house was very clean to decrease your dumping needs. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived