2002 Newmar Dutch Star 4099

dbuche

We are considering a 2002 Dutch Star model 4099 but are unable to find a brochure with the technical specs. The agent at Newmar was most helpful but also unable to find a brochure and did not know why. Does anyone know the history of the 4099? Was it a mid-year change? I am afraid that there might have been issues with the 4099 that caused Newmar to recall or it or something. I would be very grateful to hear from someone who has or does own one.

Thanks, Dan

One of the ads that I found for these states that the 4099 was a special model that was only made in limited edition. If that is true, there may not have been any brochures printed. I didn't find anything to confirm this. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Humm, this website says " this is the only one that will ever be built. (according to Newmar)", yet several turn up with a simple search. I believe Kirk, perhaps a limited edition, but sure doesn't justify the price of $149,995; since a different site states $59,XXX.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived