Working On The Road

Dejae

I was curious if there is anyone out there that either does crafts and sells their wares on the road?

If so, can you give me an idea how you find good places to sell them or can you recommend places.

We will be spending Nov 15 to Jan 15 in Las Vegas as our son lives there and we visit him for holidays

other than that, we just travel anywhere, everywhere around the USA. So any state with good selling locations

would be awesome.

Hope some of you do and can help me....May 2017 is our first year fulltime.

Thanks bunches

Blessed Travels,
Judi, John, Peanut and DeJae' (Our baby girl DeJae passed 7/21/2019)

Look at craft shows or flea markets would probably be the best outlet. Pam tried selling crafts for a brief time but found that she couldn't make enough to warrant the tedium of making the same items over and over. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

17 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

Look at craft shows or flea markets would probably be the best outlet. Pam tried selling crafts for a brief time but found that she couldn't make enough to warrant the tedium of making the same items over and over. 

I have done craft shows for a long time but only in Vegas....so stock is not a problem, plus we haven't finished our newest one but we also sell online.

I was just looking for ways to find craft shows in other places, if any one had any resource or if anyone had done some and could recommend any good attended ones.

Thanks Kirk.

Blessed Travels,
Judi, John, Peanut and DeJae' (Our baby girl DeJae passed 7/21/2019)

Archived