baloo

2012 Thor Outlaw Class A Toy Hauler, 22K mi; Warranty to 2021 - $71,300 OBO/TRADE

$71,300 OBO or TRADE (Trade details below)

We bought this 2012 Thor Outlaw Class A motorhome (Model #3611) this past March (2017) and drove it 997 miles back from Texas to KY. 

It runs perfectly, and we did not have a single problem driving it back from TX.  Wife is 5'4" and she drove half the way, no problems -- so if your wife can't drive one of these, well....., I'm just sayin'.

Sure enough, we have not used it since March, except to get it inspected, get the grey/black water tanks dumped, and gas it up.  I have cranked it up ever other week to run the generator and the engine, lower and raise it off the jacks, and go through the gears.  I don’t think we will ever make the grand deluxe trip around the States like I previously imagined.

So now, we’re looking to sell it and pass it to someone who will actually drive it around.

It has a clear KY title in my possession.

It was built on the Ford F53 chassis, which has the Ford Triton V-10 engine, 5 speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 4 wheel disc brakes, etc.

It is just over 37ft long and has its own garage INSIDE THE COACH that is 121" long (10ft).

Our SMART car fits right in, as do Harley's and trikes, and CanAms, etc 

No more towing a car and getting stuck where you can't turn around with the trailer.

OR, you can tow an additional trailer (with another car or enclosed trailer with merchandise) -- say, if you travelled around to flea markets, etc.

It even has its own gas station with pump, hose and nozzle.  You can refuel your car, bikes, ATVs without having to siphon or carry gas cans.

It has about 21,460 total miles (as of 8JUL17) -- and it is obvious that it was very well maintained prior to us.

There is a 4 year complete powertrain and coach warranty (by Cornerstone RV) that is transferable (good until March 2021) -- covers just about EVERYTHING inside and outside, except items requiring usual maintenance, like filters, tires,

THERE ARE NO LEAKS!  It has sat in the driveway and no problems have been detected.

All routine maintenance has been performed, including wipers, lubricating stuck storage door locks, antifreeze change out, etc.  We changed the oil and filter in the engine and generator (using Castrol Edge Synthetic oil) just before we drove the RV home to KY -- so about 1000 miles ago.

NOTE:  The roof over the front cab has been prepped for a re-spray, which will be performed within a few days (old clearcoat had peeled away).

Do your homework on these toy-hauler Class A’s; Email us for further or full details and pix.  BUT, please don’t make me into a Thor Outlaw salesman – i.e., don’t make me spend 4 hours telling you all the features of the motorhome that you can find on-line.  I have done this now 3 times for people, and I do not want to flush away my time anymore doing the salesman job.

TRADES?  We might be open to trades or trades plus cash, such as: land (not "beachfront in FL"), Bentley GT, other exotic car (but, please, no K-cars or even run-of-the-mill cars)(we already have 2 Porsches and a Jag that get no road time).

We live in Shepherdsville, KY, adjacent to Louisville.

Thanks for looking.

Steve & Sonia (and Zorro, Sheba, and Cassius)

CP 410-349-7576 (Please, no calls after 8PM Eastern time)

1 crop.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2 cropped.jpg

Edited by baloo

I was really looking hard at these models before we bought our 5th wheel Toy Hauler. That sounds and looks like a nice example of one. I didn't see that you posted a price up above on it? 

45 minutes ago, BlueLghtning said:

...I didn't see that you posted a price up above on it? 

Woah.  I totally left the price off -- corrected!

Thanks for catching that.