ms60ocb

I have a 2015 Sports Chassis which I discovered a small section of carpet wet. The moisture seems to have come in the rear, 60 inch, window about 17 inches from the left end. The water may have entered two different nights. First night the truck was parked down hill on a 3-4 % slope and the rain would have been against  the rear window part of the time. The next night the truck was parked uphill with 2% slope and again rain hitting the rear window when rain started.

Has anyone had any experience with rear window leaks. Two concerns I see is; the lack space if the window is required to moved and upholstery work that may be required but I know all is workable but just finding the proper body-person..

Clay located presently in NW Illinois

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

• 2 months later...

As an Autoglass shop owner, the easiest way to find a leak is to turn on the heat/ac at high speed (not recirculating) and spray soapy water in the suspect area. The smallest air leak will cause bubbles. 

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

I don't whether I sealed anything or not but two things. It has been dry and mostly have parked pointed down hill. I pressured washed the truck once time but no wet carpet. My thinking is the leak is slow and has to soak the wall insulation before getting to the floor??  still watching

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Archived