Need one to haul my 5er.  want heavy truck, no medium duty trucks.  must have sleeper.  Im cheap, and I can do repairs.  only want to spend 10k, may consider 15k

I monitor Racing Junk often and lately has checked it out much less.  Mostly due to some dealer that seem to have taken it over with their $4xx,xxx rigs.  I havent seen any good candidates on that site in a while.  I am also looking for an HDT for a reasonable price, solid bones and without the bed and mods.  I have less cash but am a fabricator/contractor, so can do the work of customizing as cash is available.

I wish the OP the best in their search.  DONT BE IN A HURRY.

thats what I'm seeing also rpsinc     looks like I'm going to find a truck and build it myself.   I figured I'd have 10,000 in a truck by the time I'm done, so I thought I'd try here!  Thanks for the info!

I have a 1996 Volvo 610. It has a Cummins 411, with fuller eaton  10 speed. 546K plus miles. Has sleeper without mattress, no bells and whistles just a good hauler. Had the instrument cluster rebuilt and the ECM has just been rebuilt. The tires are 8 years old, but they have been covered when stored, and they look new. They have less than 5K miles on them. A back up camera is installed, and the glad hands have been modified to air up tires. It still has lots of life and with a little work could be a good hauler. I have pictures. Send email and I will share. skaggs7684@yahoo.com. I was thinking 8K would be a good price. I paid 23K in 2005.