Verizon Unlimited Data Plan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that even at $40 it would still be a good deal! I'm fortunate that I got in at $20, but even back when it was $40 I was getting ready to pull the trigger. The only reason I delayed was waiting to see some user reviews on the Mobley device...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

You can get a Mobley on Amazon. It's $179.00, but if it locks you in at the $20/mo plan you'd quickly make up the difference if the price does go back up. My understanding is these aren't the actual AT&T branded Mobley, but instead an unlocked version, but it still works. I think guy asks you to contact him so he can tell you that when you buy it. - https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01BWHZGAI/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

okay, I found the link for the generic ones. It's the same seller, just a different ad and it's the same price as the branded one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0728FLZHD/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

On 5/24/2017 at 11:02 PM, BlueLghtning said:

You can get a Mobley on Amazon. It's $179.00, but if it locks you in at the $20/mo plan you'd quickly make up the difference if the price does go back up. My understanding is these aren't the actual AT&T branded Mobley, but instead an unlocked version, but it still works. I think guy asks you to contact him so he can tell you that when you buy it. - https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01BWHZGAI/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Ordered one from that^ link . I don't like having to pay the 80 dollar 'late fee' , but like you say , it will only take an extra month to make the difference . I was a bit confused until I read the whole page . I couldn't find anything about it being unbranded or the like . 

Anyway , Thanks for posting the link . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

I'm a tad confused about using the ZTE VM6200 - Mobile 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot OBD Device.

1. Would I be paying a fee to AT&T?

2.  Do I have to keep it plugged into the RV's OBD?  I have seen a 120V adapter so I think I could use that correct?

Barry

StarlifterFE
Retired USAF C-141 Flight Enginner
Full-Timers
2005 Holiday Rambler Ambasador

2010 Honda CR-V

5 hours ago, StarlifterFE said:

I'm a tad confused about using the ZTE VM6200 - Mobile 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot OBD Device.

1. Would I be paying a fee to AT&T?

2.  Do I have to keep it plugged into the RV's OBD?  I have seen a 120V adapter so I think I could use that correct?

Barry

Yes, you would be paying a monthly fee to AT&T. The $20/mo unlimited Car Connect plan + taxes/fees

It has to be plugged into your ODBII port or you need one of the adapters. It just needs 12v DC to run. You'll find AC adapters, 12V DC adapters and USB adapters. It's not a very smart device and just needs power to run. 

Archived