Gas Buddy

Kirk W

I just went to Gas Buddy on my phone app to look at my profile and found that I had a bunch of points. So that leads me to wonder if others here have used those points? It seems that you can enter drawings for free fuel. If you have entered, has anyone here ever won one of the raffles? To be honest, I noticed the points quite some time ago, but only today looked to see what one can do with those points. I did enter a drawing but it seems that you need to do that each day. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

10 hours ago, Mntom said:

Kirk, do you actually log in to there or do you do like a lot of us and use it anonymously?

I don't recall doing anything special back when I installed the app on my phone, but I did have it on the computer before we had "smart" phones so it may be that I did so back then. I do find that I have a user ID & password in my "password safe" so I must have. I only keep it on my phone now and didn't use either of those in order to access the information, so I'm not really sure.   If you have a recently updated version of Gas Buddy on your phone, after you open it there should be a series of small icons along the bottom of the display and icon in the lower, right corner should open your profile.  Doing this, the first three lines in the window are all time points, points today, & unused points. It is the unused points that you can use to get into these drawings. That is done via the second icon from the left but I haven't figured out how you are notified if you should win some gas?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived