Air line diagram

Stan Wright

Al's thread on air line tubing reminded me of a question.  Does anyone have a diagram/schematic of the Volvo air system?  I've found generic diagrams but they only show things pertaining to the braking system.  I was wanting something that showed the entire Volvo system to include cab air bags and other air-related components.  I notice the air comes up in stages (brakes, suspension air, cab air) and I wondered how that was done.  My air horns don't work and it would be nice to have an understanding of the routing of the entire air system for troubleshooting.

Some Schemtics can be found on these pages in the Resource Guide.

Resource Guide>Systems/Accessories>Air Brakes

AND

Resource Guide>Systems/Accessories>Trailer Brake Controllers/Systems>HDT Electric Brake Controller>BrakeSmart/MaxBrake Controllers

Susan & Trey Selman | email | HDT: '01 770 VED12 | 5er: '02 40' Travel Supreme RLTSOA | '16 Piaggio MP3 500 | '15 Smart Cabrio | Personal Blog | HHRV Resource Guide | HHRV Campgrounds | Recreation Vehicle Safety & Education Foundation |

• 1 year later...

Stan  Looking at the update that you enclosed it showed a date of 1 2027 and I didn't see a VNL reference so I was wondering if there was more to this pdf. But I would think that this would still be accurate for tracing the air system. Thanks    Pat

The Old Sailor 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived