RVDUDE7000

Thousand Trails platinum plus membership for sale

Description: This is a Lifetime Camprground Membership.Nation wide Platinum Plus Membership. Thousand Trails no longer offers a lifetime membership, however a ten year membership would cost about $10,000.00. With this membership you can stay 21 days without having to leave the park. You can go directly to another Thousand Trails park with no delay penalties. This membership allows access to approx. 76 parks nationwide and allows you to make reservations 120 days in advance (rather than the 90 day limit for regular members). Each park has many activities that include playgrounds, tennis courts, miniature golf, recreational halls, swimming pools, grocery shops, etc. Many have access to fishing rivers and lakes. Some have horseback riding, canoeing, fishing boats, craft classes, pool tables, ping pong tables, game competitions, Sunday morning worship, and special entertainment. This membership is currently active , and annual dues are approx. $ 625.00 (though may be raised upon transfer). Dues are frozen at age 62. Membership # is 298629580.Please call Thousand Trails to obtain all info. 1-800-388-7788 Feel free to call me directly at 813-482-8946.Price is $2995.00 plus  $ 750.00 transfer fee.OBO 

Edited by RVDUDE7000
Andding a word

This is a excellent deal for someone. The price is what we paid for our resale membership 10 years ago. Absolutely no regrets. Now with our membership we can stay all winter in sunny warm Southern California. The first year we stayed in the TT and RPI system for 210 days and we figured that paid for the membership.

I believe your membership for sale would include the RPI membership for an additional $139 a year (?).

We have this same membership and really use it.  Price quoted is more than fair (ours was well over $10,000, but we got a lot of use).  One note, we were going to sell it once and whenever someone called TT they got a hard sell for a zone membership.  TT would like these memberships to go away because they have an unlimited life, may be passed on to kids etc. etc. They make more money off the zones than the $625 a year unlimited.

They are however by contract legally sold and if you buy one you have a good investment, don't let TT talk you into a much more limited plan at higher dollars.  Just my opinion...

== John

First I didn't see that the question was answered if this one is still for sale or not.

I get so confused cause I see lifetime that offer more than 76 parks.

Sounded similar but says over 100 campgrounds, gives a 50% RPI discount. I am not sure what RPI really offers as I haven't read up on them yet.

This is one that is for sale for $3000. plus $750 Transfer fee

The part I find hardest is, they all offer a different amount of Preserves as they call them but how do you know where and which ones that membership is offering?

ELITE" Thousand Trails, Outdoor World, Mid Atlantic, Leisure Time, Naco, Elite Membership. As long as you maintain dues the membership can be renewed indefinitely. To buy a membership that offers less through TTLN you will pay $10,000. for a ten year period.

Dues are presently $715 per year and frozen at age 62. You have access to over 100 campground preserves across the country. You may stay 21 consecutive nights at any preserve. You can then go immediately to another preserve. You can make reservations 120 days in advance of your stay. You also have access to rental units at a 50% discount and RPI Resorts.

Enjoy 24 hour security, pools, mini golf, tennis courts, pickleball, game rooms, beautiful clubhouses, extended stay options, and much more. Price does not include $750. transfer fee.