kkesp

2005 Volvo VNL670

Price lowered to $18,000. For sale is a 2005 670 with ISX400 and Eaton 10spd. Truck has 970,000 miles, but oil analysis looks good, doesn't leak and runs very well, just not using it for the long trips like we used to. It has a flatbed that will fit 3 motorcycles or a side by side. Steer tires are about 80% drives are 90%. New brakes, drums and shoes, front and rear, rear has new air canisters as well, 4 new batteries last year, new alternator, and new radiator. New turbo control unit. New exhaust stack. Fresh antifreeze, oil in transmission, and differentials was replaced 2 years ago. The intervals on those are 500k and 300k I think, both synthetic. The interior is in very good condition, everything works. It's located in Las Vegas. It's not the prettiest truck out there, but it's been well cared for. 

IMG_0018.jpgIMG_0015.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3847.jpg2013-06-18%2011.44.33.jpg2014-06-08%2009.10.59.jpgACFDF60E-773F-4422-B542-A1994147EFA9.jpg

Edited by kkesp
added pictures

9 hours ago, Nclandscapes said:

Can you email me some interior photos at Nclandscapes@yahoo.com please?

Sure, I'm out of town right now I'll get them to you when I get home on Sunday 

What do you mean by" not the prettiest truck"? Looks good to me. Is the interior thrashed? Is theer rust or body damage that does not show in the pictures? Has the frame been shortened? Are both rear axles still connected? Does the front axle have air ride?

Edited by moisheh

7 hours ago, SIBERNUT said:

And MUCH MORE IMPORTANT- does it smell like curry & have a hole in the floor?

X2  Good question!

On 5/7/2017 at 0:00 PM, moisheh said:

What do you mean by" not the prettiest truck"? Looks good to me. Is the interior thrashed? Is theer rust or body damage that does not show in the pictures? Has the frame been shortened? Are both rear axles still connected? Does the front axle have air ride?

I mean just that. It looks just like you would expect a 12 year old truck to look. It hasn't been shortened, or singled, no air ride on the front, the interior is actually in pretty good shape considering it age. I looked for almost 2 years before I found this truck. I was looking for one that didn't look/smell like it was lived in/smoked in and wouldn't require a lot of time or money to get it up and running.

Can you please send me interior pictures at dssamuels@juno.com.    What hitch is on the hdt?

thanks,

Dave Samuels

dssamuels@juno.com

I'm really surprised this hasn't sold already. I'm guessing it's the manual transmission that is deterring people. The "Eaton 10spd" is fully manual, right? Most people want their wife to be able to drive the truck if she has to. My wife can drive a manual transmission fine but driving truck this big with a manual is intimidating to her.

Why don't you add the interior pictures from the advrider ad? The interior does look great.

On 7/2/2017 at 5:42 PM, oldbutspry said:

I'm really surprised this hasn't sold already. I'm guessing it's the manual transmission that is deterring people. The "Eaton 10spd" is fully manual, right? Most people want their wife to be able to drive the truck if she has to. My wife can drive a manual transmission fine but driving truck this big with a manual is intimidating to her.

Why don't you add the interior pictures from the advrider ad? The interior does look great.

I would upload those pictures except I've reached my limit of 102kb for uploads. My wife has driven the truck so have my daughters, after the initial nervousness about the size they had no problems. Go ahead and buy it for her she'll love it.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:08 PM, Mntom said:

Geez, I wish I had the money........ Dang sharp truck i my opinion.......

How much you got? Anything interesting to trade?