name change?

Some how I went from bigjim to bigjimgraduate on the new forum set up. I don't know how but would like to know how to go back to just bigjim. I posted this some where else but I don't really know where it went to. I tried a couple of spots and could not figure it out at least not yet.

To change your display name : find your handle ( name ) at the top right of any page and click the little down arrow ; click Account Settings ; on the next page under Settings , Overview , click Display Name . A new page comes up with a box that you can type in what ever name you want . Press Save .

That will immediately change the name we see on the forum , past , present and future .

Goes around , comes around .

Well thanks I found it but when I tried to log it today it wouldn't using my old sign in info which was bigjimgraduate plus the password. For once the light bulb went off over my head and I used bigjim then my password. Problem solved. Even small success in the computer world are appreciated.

With this new software, as you found, if you change your display name it also updates your log on username.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived