Hi, my wife and I are full timers and just traded in our lifestyle LS39FB and dually truck on a holiday rambler class a. We are looking for a toad with the whole tow package or tow dolly and car/small SUV. We are located for the month of March in Kissimmee Fl. We are looking to spend under 10k.

Thank you

We just traded a 2008 smart4Two at Alberquerque Smart which was set up to tow.

Car was in good condition, we wanted a 2017 now that we have a bed on our truck.

ShortyO

I have a 2009 Chevy HHR with 66,000 miles that is fully set up to tow.  It has a Roadmaster base plate, tow bracket, All Terrain tow bar with all needed cables.  Also include is a Roadmaster Even Brake proportional breaking system that has recently been refurbished by the factory.  The car is wired for tail lights and the breaking system monitor and break away.  All you need to do is put the tow bar in your receiver, put the breaking system in the car, put the car in neutral, pull on fuse and you are on your way.

The HHR is a SUV that is loaded with all the toys like heated seats, 2.4 L engine, leather seats and many more options.  I am asking $9,000 for all of it. The car is in good condition and pulls like a dream.  It also has a trailer hitch for that blue boy.  I am in Westminster South Carolina near Clemson University.