Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone out there a CPA

Recommended Posts

In January of 2016 we were in an accident that totaled our motorhome. We were not injured. The insurance company paid off around $40,000 and that still left $38,000 on the loan. It was only in Ed's name so he filed bankruptcy since they would not work with us to repay it.


Question.....since this was our only residence are there any deductions we can take on our income tax?

Not sure....but thought I would throw this out there.




Linda and Ed Lavin

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this