Escapees Co-ops?

Great discussion of an area of need for many. As it was mentioned earlier the CARE center may be an option for some. Since the end of the year is closing in, you may want to make a cash/check donation to the CARE center. Something special for our RV community. Please consider making a donation. If you can not give money you might consider your gift of time!

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

I did learn that Dream Catchers is no longer an ERPU site except for those serving out their lease(s). Since it is a Rainbow Park, we would not be allowed in one anyway with the latest requirement for core vaccinations (ASPCA guidelines with rabies not sufficient). I suspect big pharma is a big donor to that organization. That same requirement would block us from using "CARE".

As far as co-ops, I have heard they may even be more strict and I guess they could choose to change the rules and locked into a membership, that couldn't possibly have a good outcome for us.

Good news is that it appears from my research that maybe only 2% of RV Parks require anything more than the rabies vaccine which is required in every state anyway.

Cathy

Archived