(Almost) New HDT owners from Missouri

Seniramsu

Dt sez: do you notice that most Corvette's seem to be driven by geezer looking folks but....HDT's seem to be time-machines that make folks s bit younger ...

I resemble that remark. Well, it's really the wife's vette, but she lets me drive occasionally. I do feel older when folding myself into it though.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Hello,

This is of concern to me as I'm southwest of KC and was planning on going to that very HP office. Do you mind letting me what they told you? Did they just flat out tell you they wouldn't even inspect you? I'm hoping it's still not the case. I called them before making the purchase and was given a piece of paper with the requirements. The lady I talked too before going to the office seemed like it wasn't an issue but the guy that was working the desk when I went to get the paper made it sound like it just doesn't happen. Thank you for the heads up!

When I called to set up an appointment for the inspection. He ask what I was coming in for. When I told him his quote was " if it looks like an over the road truck as far as I'm concerned it's an over the road truck. And I will not approve it."

I knew one had been approved in St Joesph and it really didn't matter to me where I went. So decided not to argue with Lees Summit and go else where.

You might call them at LS, maybe the guy has moved on.

Rick and Alana

Fulltimers

2018 Newmar Ventana 4037

2020 Jeep Gladiator 

1997 Jeep TJ

2009 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3

formerly owned 2000 Volvo 770, 600 Cummins ISX,18 speed autoshift, 14 foot "garage"

ET,Jackalopee,MaxBrake,Pressure Pro pro

www.rickandalanasgreatadventures.blogspot.com

Thanks! Love the 4200. Could not picture full timing in it but the patio has been great when camping to have a dry, clean place to sit and enjoy the view. You do lose some inside space but with the sliding glass door to the patio it just feels nice and open. Only thing I would change would be the seating in the living room to watch tv........I have installed a swivel tv mount to give it a better angle though. The weight use to concern me but I thinking that won't be a problem too much longer! :D

With having two small kids it was the only way to go for us. We had a Bighorn before this and was great for the two of us but kids never had their own space.

Absolutely spot on answer, thank you!!

I think what I am looking for is a side and rear patio coming off of the garage.. I only seen these types of set up's after I think someone stole that idea or concept from the 4200..

I would like something that is at least 43-45 ft long, triple axel, plenty of living/dining room, dual bathroom, and a very livable bedroom with a Ingrid size bed..

I'm looking for a reputable 5th wheel with pretty good Instalation, so I can at least take it anywhere year round.. I'm not talking extreme temp, but anything between 30-100 degrees at any given time, so my travel timing and locations I do understand is limited.

Here is the crazy part; Want something that is used, and not used, but not to exceed 40000-50000, and never older than a few years old.. Brands such as DVR, or any high end 5th wheel is what I have my eyes on...

Ok all, I am ready for my "virtual" lashing, give it to me!! ( opinions). LOL

The Few

Nice looking truck. Good luck with finding the 50K trailer to go with it. You might find a DVR, but not a DRV.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived