Annual Diesel maintenance cost

jacks

6 hours ago, Bill Joyce said:

I am going to scare you here.  We once had a $15000 repair bill on our diesel pusher, mostly from replacing our turbo, but also included the air compressor and some brake work. 

5 hours ago, kb0zke said:

Bill, you got off cheap. We spent just over $25,000 for an in-frame engine overhaul a few years ago.

Neither of those were annual maintenance items which is what the OP asked for.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

33 minutes ago, sandsys said:

You mean they didn't answer the original OPs question from 3 years ago?  Come on, didn't you read the actual new question the first time poster just asked?  I'll admit his question didn't have much to do with annual maintenance on a DP, but maybe we should try to stick with answers or suggestions on what he asked instead of what someone asked 3 years ago?

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

6 hours ago, FL-JOE said:

You mean they didn't answer the original OPs question from 3 years ago?  Come on, didn't you read the actual new question the first time poster just asked?  I'll admit his question didn't have much to do with annual maintenance on a DP, but maybe we should try to stick with answers or suggestions on what he asked instead of what someone asked 3 years ago?

I admit I did not reread the entire thread looking for a potential change of topic. I did go back several messages and it looked like everyone was misanswering a question by the OP so I took the thread topic to still be relevant. I didn't realize the thread had been hijacked.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van