Hiddenridge

WTB flat toad - smaller Fiat 500L or other later model vehicle

Need a smaller vehicle to flat tow with my 35' motorhome. Currently have blue ox on the RV and prefer ready to go tow. Flexible on vehicle just need to be in good condition and under $12000. I'm located in Murphy, NC close to TN - GA. Willing to drive for the right vehicle.

Hello, I happen to have a 2012 Fiat 500 Sport. Pretty Well Loaded. Only Asking $10,500.00.

This Includes Everything I have that's Needed to Tow this Car. Road Master Tow Bar, Ready Brake, Quick Disconnects, Safety Cables, Brake Cables Safety Clips, Keyed Alike Padlocks, Tow Bar Cover and Extra Parts. Back Up Hook-Up in Ten Minutes, PAY ME and Drive Away. Very Simple !

Pearl White, Black Leather, Sunroof, Automatic Air, 6-Speed Manual Trans. Only 6400 Miles on Car. Looks AS New.

Set Up with a Road Master Tow Bar Base Plate, Diodes in the Rear Lights to work off a Four Way Plug from the Motor Home. Ready Brake Braking System Installed on Car. Tow Bar Now Included.

We have Towed Car Aprox. 4000 Miles. Windshield Protector and BRA Included. Always Maintained , Cleaned and Waxed.

Purchased New in August 2013 and Instantly Changed Over the Oil and Filter to Mobile 1 Full Synthetic 10W30 Weight.

Able to Send Pictures if You Provide an Email Address. Thanks for Looking, Jack

Edited by redwingjack