slackercruster

Did you ever pay $100+ for a parking spot at a RV campsight?

On 6/28/2017 at 7:58 AM, Kirk Wood said:

So share with us what value the group has for those of us who served but are excluded from use of the military campgrounds? My VA identity card won't get me access to any of them since I only put in 8 years. I did look at the website but since the Escapade is enough rally for us each year, I just don't see much to justify my joining. 

If you'll pardon me, I'll not retype everything on the S.M.A.R.T. website that explains, please visit the website (link above) and it will answer most every question you may have about the organization.

We do not park at military CG's because most of our members are not retired military, though it was initially formed for/by retired military. There are however some military CG's where the post/base commander(their prerogative) opened the CG to the public.  S.M.A.R.T. organization is not connected in any way with the military or DOD.