Freedomline voltage doubler module part number for non ZF part?

lockmup68

Trans is shifting beautifully now.

SWEET!!! Glad you got it fixed.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

SWEET!!! Glad you got it fixed.

The finally figured it out and I picked it up Friday at 3 pm. Had to get the lettering on the truck, change out the back-up camera, get loaded up, Escape loaded up, and then on the road. Drove Nashville to St. Louis Friday night, arriving about 1 am. Saturday, lazy day to cousins in Kansas City, Sunday rolled in to Hutchinson. We are having a good time and learning.

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

• 3 years later...

HI im new to this. I was wondering if i can get help. So bit of a story. I bought a kenworth with a ZF Transmission its 12 speed automatic couple months back. So when i got this truck the transmission wouldn't get out of neutral until it hit the 2 hour mark of being warmed up. On the dash it started displaying the code SM and CH on the ZF gauge. I took it to the dealer to see whats going on and they messed everything up. Now the code EE displayed and the gear light F N R doesn't come on. No longer goes into gear.

My question is for anyone that can help me figure out what the problem is or any ideas of what I can do.  

Thanks, anything helps.

start with cleaning EVERY connection in the battery area ,can't send a picture but look at the connector to the batteries and trans (usually just laying on top of the batteries ,wiggle and pull on them- mine came apart in my hand ,check ground.

i had the same message -SM,thought it meant 'select manual' drove it home from alberta no harm done.

again electrical connections must be pristine ,my freedom line 'guy' instructs fleet mechanics "clean every connection every year"

2005 volvo 670 freedomline singled
Newmar Torrey Pine 34rsks
woot woot

34 minutes ago, hone eagle said:

speed sensors on the wheels , always do the easy stuff first

If speed sensors, usually ABS light comes on. 
air is important. At least 90 psi. Check valve on tank? Any code on display?there is also an in line fuse direct to the batteries that is usually off the battery bank harness. 

Also, if no lights on the display, make sure they cleared the codes out and reset everything. I had no lights and there was a hidden ABS code in the computer that just needed to be cleared. Cleared all codes and then display came back on and everything worked fine after that. 

On 3/31/2020 at 5:44 PM, lockmup68 said:

Hi so first like before it was running and working with SM CH codes but after the dealer did diagnostic they made it stop working. Getting ideas from friends they were also saying sensors, wiring, but shocking part is, it went in the dealer perfectly drive able and when they were done with it just stopped working and the EE code appeared. No other codes or lights. The air in tank gets full, no leaks. Someone said they stopped on purposely so they can charge a good amount to make money. so first i will make sure to check the speed sensors and battery terminals for the transmission. Is the In line fuse right on the battery? Is there any other steps to check after i done all the listed things above? 

6 hours ago, Andy730 said:

Hi so first like before it was running and working with SM CH codes but after the dealer did diagnostic they made it stop working. Getting ideas from friends they were also saying sensors, wiring, but shocking part is, it went in the dealer perfectly drive able and when they were done with it just stopped working and the EE code appeared. No other codes or lights. The air in tank gets full, no leaks. Someone said they stopped on purposely so they can charge a good amount to make money. so first i will make sure to check the speed sensors and battery terminals for the transmission. Is the In line fuse right on the battery? Is there any other steps to check after i done all the listed things above? 

Did you download the full diagnostic manual linked above? Did you go through the diagnostic steps for the EE code? The manual is very, very detailed and easy to understand. 

If it worked when you took it in, it must come out in same or better condition. I would contact the shop and if they don’t resolve, contact better business bureau.