KarenJBarton

For Sale - 2014 Coachmen Apex 22QBS

2014 Coachmen Apex 22QBS Travel Trailer. We have it listed for $15,900. The camper is located in Colorado.

• This is Coachmen's 50th Anniversary Edition of the Apex 22QBS, Eco-Friendly & Green Certified travel trailer.
  • A one owner unit that has provided enjoyable and reliable travel comfort over the last 3 summers.
  • This trailer has been very well cared for - always stored for 6 months of the year in a heated warehouse.
  • Four new tires installed in July 2016 as well as all of the wheel bearings re-packed.
  • Exterior features include: hard-shell front with stone guard, power awning power tongue jack, Azdel composite walls, frameless dark tint windows, dual batteries & propane tanks,
  • Pass through storage with slam latch doors, outside shower, black tank flush, roof mounted AC, 30 amp service, rubber roof with gutter rails. Interior features: vinyl flooring, queen bed with above/below storage and dual closets, hard valances with side curtains, night shades, free standing dining table,
  • Upgraded Fantastic fan in bath, corner glass shower enclosure with skylight, medicine cabinet, foot pedal toilet, wardrobe storage,
  • 3 burner range/oven with cover, microwave, double door refrigerator, dual sinks with cover,
  • LED TV and Radio/outside speakers, antenna,
  • Pull out sofa/bed, medium brown wood cabinetry -- all in very good condition!
  • REASON FOR SELLING: We're hooked on Rving and ready to purchase a larger unit.
  • Includes hitch stabilizer and sway control - add/adjust your ball hitch and you're ready to go. A custom, matching magazine rack and insulated covers for the entry door, vent fan and skylight are also included.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbXoJH9yBb0

post-55930-0-43604300-1474105322_thumb.jpg

Edited by KBarton

Hi Sandrawelker.

You are doing ok on your technology :-). We pulled the video down since we put our coach in storage for the winter. We thought we may keep it not knowing what the economy is going to do but are open to selling if you are interested.

i am so un-techy i can not access video---is your tt still available?

Hi, we just re-activated the video so you should only need to click on the link and it should play. If you have a video player that is. :-) Let me know if it doesn't work and I can send it another way or happy to speak further. Happy Friday.