BigRich

*SOLD* Trade Brand New Crossover car for Class A

Hi Everyone,

We just got the bad news that our motor home was a victim of the floods here in Louisiana while on a dealer's storage lot waiting on servicing! :( Unfortunately it was a total loss and our insurance doesn't cover a flood.Our plan when we bought this was to hit the road in retirement this February. We've been RVing for years and retiring full time was our dream! So with that said, we're starting the hunt over again, this time with a car for trade if anyone is interested.

We just bought this Kia Soul crossover three weeks ago to use as a toad. It's a Limited Edition and has 595 miles on it and is virtually brand new. We paid $23,535.00 for it cash and have the title in hand. We're looking to replace our 1999 36' Class A with something similar. The only requirements are that it is a clean, dependable coach with a living room slide, and all the systems are functional Must be 1999 and up and ready to drive.

Here are the details on the car:
2016 Kia Soul, Limited Edition Solar Yellow (paint looks amazing), 5-door, power everything, A/C, 6-speed automatic transmission, upgraded wheels, automatic headlights, satellite radio, navigation, backup camera, UVO entertainment system and Infinity sound with 10" LCD screen, 9-speaker upgrade with sub-woofer, Internet apps, cruise control, steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, two USB ports, two 12v power plugs, custom leather steering wheel with matching accent stitching, accent stitching on the entire interior, floor mats, spare package, pin striping, trunk organizer, paint protection, interior scotch guard, and I'm probably forgetting some things.

I am in the New Orleans, LA area, and I can come to you, or vice versa. We looked LONG AND HARD for this car and compared it to over a dozen others. This car drives fantastic, has all the comfort options, is very quiet and handles wonderfully. Everyone compliments the paint!

Edited by BigRich

Is the KiA towable 4 down

Not as is... Kia's brochure says it is, but it's not. We knew this when we bought it and we were planning on installing the electric pump transmission cooler, which would make it into a flat tow vehicle. Dealer quoted us $289 for the kit. $189 parts and $100 labor. Once the kit is installed, you flip the switch on the dash to the on position and the pump runs the fluid through the transmission, and through the small cooling radiator with the fan on it.

-Rich

BigRich...You attitude through this whole ordeal is very uplifting! You are a true Soldier of Life! If I needed a new car I'd buy your Kia outright just to help you and your wife out. Good Luck to you!

Thank you Rbertalotto! Nothing good has ever come from a bad attitude! I learned that a long time ago. I also learned that for every bad thing that happens, more good things make up for it! I'm not worried at all, my path is set, and whatever it is, I'm going down it with a smile on my face! Good things are already on their way, I just have to sit back and wait! I've been paying my Karma forward for many years now!

Thank you again for the kind words!

-Rich