Price change for the new year.

Hi Nolan,

This is just an idea. Racing Junk worked for me. The truck was listed for less then 3 weeks before it sold. I did the free listing.

Best of luck on your sale,

Al

Alan. Ad has been on since 10/2016. Plus I'm the one on HDT forum who told you about Racing Junk. :D Does that mean I get a commission?

Alan. Ad has been on since 10/2016. Plus I'm the one on HDT forum who told you about Racing Junk. :D Does that mean I get a commission?

Hi Nolan,

Sorry that I didn't remember who gave me the idea about going to Racing Junk. I hope some day we could have an adult beverage together. You know what they say, that the mind is the first thing to go. lol.

Best of luck with your sale,

Al

Looks like NADA Value it from about $15K to $18K.    Tires are 6 years old, so may need to be replaced.

NuWa made quality trailers and the Champagne series was the top of the line.  We had a 2005 34' Discovery model which we really liked. 

1 hour ago, Al F said:

Looks like NADA Value it from about $15K to $18K.    Tires are 6 years old, so may need to be replaced.

NuWa made quality trailers and the Champagne series was the top of the line.  We had a 2005 34' Discovery model which we really liked. 

I know what NADA valve is.  But since people need a price I did that.  See above.  :) 

11 hours ago, Nolan said:

Make me an offer.

Now you got me thinking............. HHHmmmmmm....    My only "problem" is my little pick-up would have a tough time with the weight......

edit: Showed pictures to my wife and she just said 'no'. She didn't say why, but I thought it looked good.

Edited by Mntom

Nolan, just sent you an e-mail, it is not junk.  Interested in your fiver and my phone number is listed so we can talk rather than me fat fingering e mails.

Chuckd

Stillwater Mn.  2002 New Horizons