Who sells seating?

toolz

I will be ordering seats for my M2 Crew Cab from somebody in the next two weeks. So far, I have only found one supplier for the set, including a rear fold down bench, which is Superior Seating in Elkhart, IN. I was there last week, and the quality seems good, but I have no one to compare them to. I will be using my existing air ride bases, and the price for leather with an electric rear is right at $2500. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

You could try Wayland Long at 2L custom trucks. He installs lots of seats and couches in his builds. He put some in my HDT.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

I had good luck with Suburban Seats. Good price and good service.

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

I second the comment that was posted about checking with Wayland long. I just purchased a new M2106 from him and drove it home from Texas last weekend. The seats were very comfortable and they look great!

Toolz,

Be careful. The shape of your floor negates installing "normal" seats in you rig. Make you you specify that you have an M2 or you will have to customize..

I installed a set of Commadors in mine.. they are a slice of heaven..

Good luck..

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

. Beagle co-pilots - Faffy and Lulu

Grassy- The seats that were quoted by Superior will mount to my existing Bostrom air ride bases, and the rear seat is designed for an M2. I've found many companies that supply front seats, but so far, only found one that has the complete matching package for front and rear. I guess I should say two- the second is Western Hauler, but their price was more than double the Superior quote, probably since Superior is a manufacturer of seats, and Western probably is not.

Not much selection for us, is there ...

Glad you are keeping the bases. I replaced the whole unit so it was a bit of a PITA :)

Was just a bit concerned because i was told by several suppliers that all would fit my truck...

A few pictures later on would be great :)

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

. Beagle co-pilots - Faffy and Lulu

I will post some pics when done. I think I'm going to order the Superiors tomorrow. I have the leather samples, and picked out a nice two-tone that matches my interior trim. They said about 4 weeks to get them done. Sure was an eye opener when I looked over the price list from Western hauler. Now I know why conversions are so expensive. Looked like about $65k to do the whole package from them. I understand how expensive labor is, but for example, the nav/sound system is $3250. I did my own, as good or better, for under $1000. Hard for me to justify.

Archived