5th Wheel Under 30' with 2 Slides

Loxley

Thinking about downsizing to the sub 30' class fifth wheel, but must have a slide out in the bedroom (bed or closet slide).

So far I've only found Lakota by Mckenzie. Is this a decent brand & model for full timers?

Any other suggestions for well built 5th wheel models with two slide outs under 30 feet?

Don't mind if it's older, so long as it's in good shape.

Thanks!

ps- If you have a fifth wheel under 30' with a bedroom slide for sale let me know...

If you are not afraid older used RV. Look at the 2000 to 2003 Holiday Rambler. They are hard to find but genetrslly because they were we very well built. We had 32 rear kitchen triple slide and really loved it. Lots of the Monaco touchs. Look for the Aluma- lites

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Bear in mind that with a 10 year old or older RV or more, if the roof is EPDM and was cleaned with a cleaner that contained citrus or petroleum distillates in its formulation, the odds are that the "Rubber roof" EPDM rubber, will be out of warranty and likely will need to be replaced. I just bought a very nice 28 foot 5th wheel and got a traveling tech to remove the old "rubber" roof and install a new TPO roof for ~ $2500.00, the local RV shops wanted $5k-8k to replace the roof. It was not leaking badly but I needed to see underneath to be sure. No damage from rot just a poorly maintained seam and a really thin membrane from likely poor or incorrect maintenance.

http://www.roofhelp.com/choices/epdm/

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived