Quadra Big Foot hydraulic auto level system can be added to many but not all RVs. They are in White Pigeon, MI, call them and get info and if it can be done on your RV and where they might have remote installers. Probably cost $4 to $5K. We have been using ours for 9 years, love it. Greg http://www.thebigfootleveler.com/

Lippert makes a system called Level UP http://www.lci1.com/level-up

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

Like Greg, we are happy customers of Quadra/Bigfoot. Not only do they make a very good leveling system, they also have a great record of customer support. They even sell parts to the end user and advise on trouble shooting and repairs.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Another vote for Quadra/Bigfoot. They have systems for Class A and C motorhomes, as well as 5'vers. And their jacks are full double acting hydraulic extend and retract, so no springs to fail... ;)

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Like Greg, we are happy customers of Quadra/Bigfoot. Not only do they make a very good leveling system, they also have a great record of customer support. They even sell parts to the end user and advise on trouble shooting and repairs.

You're saying you actually have this system on your current unit?

Fulltiming since September 1, 2010

2012 Ford F-350 PSD SRW Lariat Crew Cab

2012 Montana 3585SA

10 years with the Big Foot on the trailer with no problems. But we did go to the White Pigeon facility to get the updated controller a few years back, great service.

We had an operator error in the beginning. We called on Saturday morning and left a message. 10 minutes later we got the call and the solution from Rick. Weekends and nights are covered by senior staff so when you get the call back, you are going to get a solution.

One thing we would have preferred on our new Bounder is that it came with Power Gear levers (spring return). We would have preferred a Big Foot system.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

You're saying you actually have this system on your current unit?

Not on the little travel trailer but we did on our motorhome for 14 years. I don't believe that they make a system for a trailer as small as ours. ;)

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Daveh, on 06 May 2016 - 5:13 PM, said:

Bill. It will help people give you answers if you tell us the type of unit.

The information under the title of the post indicates he has an Excel Winslow, which is a fifth wheel.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

We paid $4k for our Big Foot and it was the best $4K we spent on the rig. Life is so much easier with a Big Foot.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

• 2 years later...

Does anyone recognize this leveler controller?  I want instructions on how to use it.  I'd go to the net to find the manual, but I don't know what it is.

The round switch on the upper left of the panel is apparently an on/off switch added by persons unknown.

43631711235_d480375d23_c.jpgIMG_1008  Mystery jack system controls. by philethier, on Flickr

pethier, interested in toyhaulers for 13-foot car

Just finished installing bigfoots on our class c. The materials are excellent, instructions were not step by step (since they try to cover many models in one booket) but nothing I had to call for help with since I was able to take my time.

3 hours ago, pethier said:

Does anyone recognize this leveler controller?  I want instructions on how to use it.  I'd go to the net to find the manual, but I don't know what it is.

The round switch on the upper left of the panel is apparently an on/off switch added by persons unknown.

43631711235_d480375d23_c.jpgIMG_1008  Mystery jack system controls. by philethier, on Flickr

Equalizer systems.

https://equalizersystems.com

Archived