What unique item do you keep in your RV?

Kirk W

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were parked in a cg in Davenport FL & a day or two later a couple backed into the site next to us with a TT. They started unloading the trailer. The entire floor - front to back & side to side was filled with concrete yard ornaments! That's not all. The bed of their PU was also filled with more of 'em. Took 3 days to unload everything. In the meantime they stayed in a motel. I asked how far they'd driven & the lady told me they'd come from north Iowa at 40 mph & stayed in motels 5 nights along the way. Also set up 2 dog runs.

Ron

That. Is. Insane. My setup was 30-60 minutes depending on whether I set up the big computer with the triple monitor display. That's picking my position in the space, leveling, slides, power/water/sewer hookup, satellite setup, TV setup, computer setup, internet setup, and throwing out the doormat.

But it's sweet that they found each other in this huge world.

I like the 6' fountain idea. My plan was to go with one of those in a small pond then running down hill to a basalt column with a hole drilled down the middle to allow water to bubble up and over into a waterless pond.

If you do get the 6' fountain set up, let me know. I will drive a great distance to see it, perhaps even help set it up.

I will certainly let you know...it might look pretty cool!

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

Archived